Saturday, May 8, 2010

Christy: Searching for the perfect dress

I love it when you find a new dress that's very versatile and comfortable and just all round wearable. Well when I was thrift shopping the other day I found one that is all those things.
It is very simple, 50% Linen, olive grey-green.
I feel like it's one of those things i"ll just wear all summer.

Here are a few pictures of it. It's not very accessorized as I was just wearing it to school and I never put quite as much effort into what I wear at school as other places.
Also the sun was very bright and some of the pictures aren't the greatest lighting.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Any suggestions on what kinds of things I could accessorize it with?

4 comments:

t said...

Cute belt!

iliketweet said...

Very cute dress!

tweet tweet tweet

x

Bea said...

I would say gold locket and brown oxfords or brogues. Maybe even a vest.

That dress fits you well! You're right, looks like there are lots of ways you could have fun with it.

ANyway thanks for the comment on the blog. :) I am no good at hunting for designers either. I usually discover them on other people's blogs. I am so lazy like that. Then I make a note of it and check back for new seasons!

b

aplusbinthesea.blogspot.com

Laura said...

I would prolly wear it without a belt, but it looks pretty decent on you. Hmm...how would I accessorise it? I'd probably wear a top under it, like my flower-print H&M shirt, or a white blouse...maybe a turtleneck? You know those "awesome" second-hand brownish shoes you got? Those would look good with this, sans socks.