Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Christy: Could it be any hotter?

I don't know how hot it is right now but way above 30 degrees Celsius for sure. So I thought I would post this photo spread from Vogue UK that seems to evoke the burning heat and magic of summer in foreign countries. All I can say is: Why am I in Canada when I could be roaming the Arabian desert and buying exotic wears at an open market?

Gemma Ward Photographed by Patrick Demarchelier




Patrick Demarchelier

Gemma Ward

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Harlow Darling said...

Hello darling, fabulous blog!
Thank you so much for stopping by mine to leave me a link so that I could find your blog, I love discovering new great blogs to add to my reading list, looking forward to reading more, and btw, I agree, Kiera Knightley does have great style :)

Lots of love
Harlow
xxx

Laura said...

Ooh, I love this editorial, the colors are very exotic and "hot" looking. Totes agree about wondernig why I have to be in Canada when I could be somewhere exotic :P