Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Christy: Familiar faces find whimsy

I realized that often my favorite photo shoots are the ones that have an almost surrealist feeling. Where a fantasy world is created out of every day objects or when it's just strange enough that you can't imagine the scene occurring in real life.

I also really like when actors do photoshoots that border on the fantastic or the whimsical or simply the very elegant. Here is some photography by Lorenzo Agius where he photographs actors and not traditional models.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

On the subject of fantastic photoshoots. Here is one of juno Temple which has a lovely mysterious atmosphere.


Photobucket

Every outfit should be accessorized with a sailing ship.

Photobucket

I have to say I love this dress and the sheer knee-socks with the bow are darling.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Arianne said...

OMG Rosamund Pike! I love her, she's so class. Thanks for the post, I've gone to Google Lorenzo. ;P

A from aplusbinthesea.blogspot.com

iliketweet said...

Beauuutiful pictures!

tweet tweet tweet

x

Laura said...

I absolutly love the pictures of Juno Temple and Rosamund Pike! :D