Sunday, January 30, 2011

Laura: if wishes were horses...

My "Gallop with Glamor" dress arrived!!! And there was no way I was waiting until Spring to wear it, so I decided to debut it with tights, and a sweater.
unfortunatly when all your family is either sleeping or renovating you can't get them to take pictures and I end up blurry or beheaded.

I'm sure you'll be seeing this dress a LOT more once warm weather (*sigh*) returns!

Dress- Modcloth Sweater- Hollister Tights - Modcloth Earrings- Forever21

4 comments:

Carys said...

Lovely dress!!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Ali Hval said...

Ahh, that is such a cute dress! I absolutely love it against the red cardigan. :) Wonderful outfit, awe!~~

Rebecca R said...

It's random, but cute and very much you :)

Brittany said...

OH that dress is so sweet, I'm in love with the print!