Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christy: Hold your camera to the sky

Photobucket
I really love big sweaters. Just saying.
I thrifted this one recently. I like the colour as it's a kind of unusual shade of green.
Photobucket
These pictures are taken on my back porch. The chair I'm sitting in is remarkably shaky so I'm trying my best not to move. We found a lot of random crap on our porch when we moved in, like an old micro wave which we adopted, even though it weighs about a million pounds and barely works.
Photobucket
You can really see the bags under my eyes in this one. I guess I'm tired.
Photobucket
My camera is such a chunk a munk (it's an older model and weighs nearly as much as our microwave)

Outfit Details: sweater-thrifted,skirt-Simons,socks-Ardene

12 comments:

Amanda said...

I love that sweater! Chunky sweaters over skirts/dresses are my favorite cold weather outfit lately. Yours looks perfectly stylish and cozy!

xx

KANI said...

your knitted jumper looks so lovely and warm, too bad i can't wear those anymore now that it's summer!

Carys said...

I love your sweater, it's such a pretty colour, and the socks look so cute!!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Ella Preuss said...

Lovely sweater :)
And I want your camera. Can I borrow it, forever?

xo,
Ella

ellapress.blogspot.com

Amelia said...

you look SO gorgeous! love the texture of your hair and it's perfect with the chunky, loose sweater. you have this old Hollywood glam feel in these- but in an effortless way

Anonymous said...

i love the knitted jumper and socks you are wearing, so so cute.
xxx

kate maggie said...

I love love love that sweater - such a good color! And you look so cozy in those socks!! :)

Bea said...

Oik! You look so cozy and chic. I am pretty jealous that we don't have cold weather here. If we did I would be wearing variations of that outfit, I'm sure.

Bea from A plus B

BECKY MAY said...

amazing sweater i love the colour

thanks for your sweet comment - new outfit post on my blog


BM

thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

x

Unknown said...

I lvoe your jumper - it looks super snuggly! I love the idea of having a back porch too, they aren't very common here and they always seem like such a classic American/Canadian thing!

Raquel said...

love the outfit, especially the jumper!

the-caramel-lady said...

I love your outfit in this photos! :D
I hope you will visit my blog. x