Thursday, October 7, 2010

Christy: Feeling sick but wearing sweaters

Last night I had a nasty bout of stomach flu so this morning I'm skipping several of my classes. Instead of being at school, I'm sipping flat ginger ale and eating bits of bread and sleeping.
I have to go into school later today as I had a bunch of work to hand in.
Thankfully last night I got all of my work done Before I got sick so it's all nicely printed out.
Yesterday I wore one of my favorite over sized winter sweaters for the first time in ages. The rest of the outfit was pretty meh but I took pictures anyways. Actually my room mate Claire took pictures.
Also, some more pictures of where I live.

Photobucket

An exciting view of our mop and bucket is featured in the next photo.
Photobucket

Our front porch. I was fooling around with the focus on my camera
Photobucket

me on our back porch with the red fire escape in the background.

Photobucket

The incredibly sketchy shed behind our apartment.

Photobucket

I hope that all of you are doing well and are not sick like me.

Outfit details: sweater-thrifted, jeans-forever 21, t-shirt-zara

3 comments:

Charlotte Henderson said...

I can't wait for you to see my sweater dress!

Carys said...

Sorry to hear you were ill, but I love your cardigan!!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

KANI said...

the thrifted sweater is gorgeous! it is perfect for the cold weather coming :):) and the little embroidery makes it so unique and different from everyone elses :)