Sunday, September 12, 2010

Laura: We're all mad here

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree.
"Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response.
"I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."


"Curiouser and curiouser."


"I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but I think
I must have been changed several times since then!"

"I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, sir,' said Alice, 'Because I'm not myself you see."


"(when she thought it over afterwards it occurred to her that she ought to have
wondered at this, but at the time it all seemed quite natural)"

9 comments:

Amber Schmidt said...

How funny-- I planned a post the other day with the same exert.

These photos are lovely dear. Have a great week:)

inge luciana said...

nice post.
and great photos, really like that :)

Rebecca R said...

So very cute. I love the progression from standing to sitting :)

Noelle Chantal said...

aww very cute post! plus i love the outfit and the scenery is so beautiful! great shots! :)

Laura said...

I love the quotes! Great outfit too

L x
Half Dressed

CameronPoe2409 said...

Great photo story!

Stevia said...

ooohhh
I looove Alice
You really should see my post in all Alice get up thingy!!

http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/2010/06/down-rabbit-hole-alice-inspired-post.html

I love your skirt and maryjane heels :)

<3
The Sweetest Escape

vintage birdy ♥ said...

this is so cute! loved the quotes beneath the photos

Love,
vintage-birdy.blogspot.com
{no, it's not about birds}

K A T H L E E N said...

very cute love the skirt!
Come Follow & Vote for me xoxo