Sunday, May 22, 2011

it's finally summer!





I think it's actually here? Spring for sure, and maybe even summer! Yesterday was beautiflly warm, today, not so much, but not too cool for this dress.

In non-fashion related news, a movie I've been recently obsessed with is the Darjeeling Limited. It's in my top-five films for sure and I've already rewatched it several times. Have any of you seen it? If so, what would you reccomend if I like this one? For those of you who haven't--check it out. If you like Sofia Coppola, The Brothers Bloom, and anything else by Wes Anderson you would probably enjoy this. :)

3 comments:

Carys said...

Lovely pictures, and your dress is so nice! I love that film too!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Rebecca R said...

Ahhhhh gorgeous dress!! So pretty :)

Ashley said...

I love your dress! I hope the weather is still nice as of today.:) I'm definitely going to check out "The Darjeeling Limited" because I take the advice of anyone who appreciates "From the Mixed-up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler" on serious authority!xx